Everyone needs a good night sleep that will keep him/ her cuddled and feeling relaxed for the whole night. Leesa mattresses are dedicated to ensuring everyone enjoys sleeping and also offer a soothing sensation to all.
Leesa mattresses is an organization based in Britain and dedicated to its customer satisfaction and happiness. It has amazing offers to its customers as it offers delivery services to its customers free of charge; they give a 100 days trial period for the product. Though a day or two is enough to vouch for the product or to do away with it, Leesa mattresses give you up to a hundred days. This is to ensure that the product is up to your standards and makes you happy.
They also have a policy of giving back to the community as for every ten mattresses bought one is given as a donation. The mattresses are designed and redesigned to meet all the needs for a sweet, comfortable and one that will keep you happy all night long.
Pros of Leesa Mattresses
- It is very comfortable and warm. It gives you a sweet and decent sleep with a soothing sensation. For all those in the United Kingdom enjoy free delivery within five working days. It is delivered in a vacuum box that is easy to open and the mattress stretches to its size within a very short period of time. Unlike others, it doesn’t smell once it is removed in the box.
- It gives its customers up to 100 nights to review the product and see if it is good for their use. These give the customers assurance that the quality of the mattress is good and worth the price. Free delivery back after thirty days trial period is another good deal.
- They offer free delivery back and a total refund for the product. They have a delivery tracking number which given to the customer so as to follow up on the arrival of their product. The mattress has the off-gassing feature which keeps the mattress in its best scent.
- It has an excellent back support and comfort and also is soft and firm though it becomes much better with time.
Cons of Leesa Mattresses
- The mattress is too firm at first. This causes backaches to many before they can adjust to that.
- It has a chemical smell for the first few days. This makes it uncomfortable for some time.
- Due to the high demand of this product, delivery might take as long as three weeks to get. The price of the mattress is quite high and unaffordable for the medium and low-class people. There have been complaining that the mattress becomes soft in the middle and this causes uncomfortable nights for couples and this also causes back pains for most.
- Some people are affected by the off-gassing fumes which make them feel nausea and uncomfortable during sleep. Being that it is a very firm mattress, it is not suitable for the group of people who side sleepers.
With this in mind, it will be easier to decide as to either buy the mattress or not. With the reviews, it will act as a guide as to whether the mattress will suit you, but there is no doubt that this is a high quality product.